Come celebrate with us, the National Museum’s 125th birthday! Pen down your well wishes for this grand dame, and win prizes when you correctly identify National Museum staff and precious artefacts in our collection There will also be chocolate cake and goodie bags* for visitors, so come by with your family and friends!
All day activities
Free Admission to all 11 exhibitions at the National Museum of Singapore.
- 45-65: Liberation, Unrest… a New Nation
- A Life of Practice - Kuo Pao Kun
- Monumental Weddings: Wedding Portraits at National Monuments
- Singapore History Gallery
- Singapore Living Galleries – Fashion
- Singapore Living Galleries – Film & Wayang
- Singapore Living Galleries – Food
- Singapore Living Galleries – Photography
- The Goh Seng Choo Gallery: The William Farquhar Collection of Natural History Drawings
- The Wedding Dress: 200 Years of Wedding Fashion from the Victoria & Albert Museum, London
- The Wedding Dress in Singapore
takes you back to the 1800s with old photos of the museum and its galleries and past exhibitions.
What do you remember and love about the National Museum?
We would love to hear your memories about the Museum and any well-wishes that you may have for us! Write them down on our specially designed 125th anniversary postcards.
Food and Beverage
While stocks last, from 11am to 5pm
indulge in local delights such as curry puffs, samosas, dumplings, ice and more from the Old Chang Kee van** as well as ice-cream and drinks, from our local “ice-cream man”!