Come and join us in a dedicated exploratory space for children at the National Museum of Singapore this season!
A new creative platform by the museum for children ages 3 and above, The PlayDome invites children to express their unique voices through meaningful and fun play activities based on their visual inspirations and experiences drawn from the galleries and objects found in the museum.
For its inaugural year, The PlayDome is delighted to partner Playeum®, The Play Museum, to create this wonderful child-centred museum experience at Level 3. This exploratory space consists of dedicated zones, where children get to play with props, materials and get really hands-on in creating original art works inspired by the collection in the museum’s Living Galleries and its iconic Dome.
Presenting over 10 original works and installations from artists and creative professionals in Singapore and internationally, The PlayDome combines a mix of active and reflective engagement charged with imagination, making it a memorable museum experience for children and families!
Click here for the list of Programmes!
Passes and tickets are on sale through SISTIC and at the National Museum Visitor Services Counter.
The PlayDome with Playeum® @ Level 3
Single Day Pass
$9.80 Adult concession rate*
$9 Group purchase of 3 Single Day Passes or more
$9 Child (3 years and above)
$35 Season Pass for adult/child (unlimited access)
20% discount available for any Single Day Pass upgrade to Season Pass (ticket stub required). Ticket upgrade is only available at National Museum Visitor Services Counter. Not applicable with other discounts. Each Season Pass holder is entitled to one goodie bag.
For children under 3 years old
Theatre @ The PlayDome
Museum of Dreams $20 / $16.20 Concession rate*
The Fairy Tales of Lotte Reiniger with Amiina $15 / $12.20 Concession rate*
Workshops @ The PlayDome with Playeum®
Each ticket admits one parent and one child.
60-minute workshop $33 / $27 Concession rate*
90-minute workshop $38 / $31 Concession rate*
*Concession rates are for National Museum Member, National Museum Volunteer, NHB Staff, Senior (60 years & above), NSF (with valid 11B pass), Kinokuniya card members, Toy“R”us star card members, NTUC Plus! card members, NTUC Plus! Visa cardholders and nEbO card members. Valid passes must be produced upon purchase of tickets.
Note to parents:
You may experience high traffic from school groups if you visit The PlayDome on weekday mornings.
Terms & Conditions
• The PlayDome with Playeum® is not a children’s drop-off facility for parents. Children have to be accompanied by parents or adults. Each child/adult must have a valid pass or ticket.
• All tickets are inclusive of SISTIC fee and admission to the Singapore History and Living Galleries. Terms & conditions apply.
• Tickets for Theatre @ The PlayDome and Workshops @ The PlayDome are sold separately.
• No infants in arms are allowed in the Theatre @ The PlayDome and Workshops @ The PlayDome.
• Ticket holders to Theatre and Workshops @ The PlayDome are entitled to complimentary admission to The PlayDome with Playeum® @ Level 3 and to the Singapore and Living Galleries on the same day only. Strictly no extension or transfer of dates allowed.